MetLife Legal Plans is here to help union members and their families navigate this challenging time by offering no-cost document reviews and consultations through July 31, 2020.
Limited Time Offer: Free Document Review and Consultations
Union members can contact MetLife Legal Plans Network Attorneys through July 31, 2020 for no charge advice, consultations and document review for many issues, including:
- Healthcare proxies or other estate planning
- Home refinancing or personal insurance forms
- Elder law questions for caregivers
Self-Help Document Library
Union members will also have access to MetLife Legal Plans Self-Help Document Library to complete wills, living wills and power of attorney documents.
To access the Self-Help Document Library:
- Click the button below and enter the access code: 9790010.
- Click "Covered Services" in the top navigation and then select the "Self Help Documents" tab, and then click the "Access Now" button to browse the document library.
If you need assistance, please contact Customer Service Center at 800-821-6400, Monday-Friday 8am - 8pm EDT.
If you are not enrolled in MetLife Legal Plans, you will need to state you are with Union Plus and provide the last four digits of your Social Security Number, and indicate that you are interested in the document review and consultations services being offered as part of the Disaster Relief Plan.
If you are a current enrollee, you will need to provide your membership number.