Resources are available to MetLife Auto and Home policyholders who have been impacted by Hurricane Laura in Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
MetLife Auto & Home’s claim organization stands ready to assist their customers impacted by Hurricane Laura, in Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
MetLife’s National Catastrophe Response Team is ready to handle any incoming claims, and their claim personnel are prepared to:
- Help customers secure shelter, as needed.
- Guide customers through temporary repairs.
- Issue advances for immediate expenses using debit cards and electronic fund transfers.
- Promptly compensate customers for any damage to property.
Filing a Property Claim
If you need to file a property claim:
- Phone: 800-854-6011
- Fax: 866-743-1546
- Email: MET_CAT@metlife.com
Filing a Flood Claim
If you need to file a flood claim:
- Phone: 877-254-6819
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer website: metlife.managemyfloodpolicy.com
- Agent website: metlife.torrentflood.com
Tips for Staying Safe
These are other resources that can help you stay safe! Please share these links with your family and friends:
- Preparing for hurricanes and tropical storms
- Packing a grab-and-go bag in case of disaster
- YouTube — 3 quick hurricane tips
- MetLife Hurricane Support
- MetLife Cares Twitter
This important update was brought to you by Union Plus Auto and Home Insurance. MetLife Auto & Home® lets union members compare and save on home and auto insurance.
Call 855-666-5797 and mention your discount code: DJ7.
Easily compare and save with multiple quotes from highly rated carriers.GET YOUR PERSONALIZED QUOTES TODAY
MetLife Auto & Home is a brand of Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and its affiliates, Warwick, RI.
© 2020 MetLife Auto & Home | 700 Quaker Lane, Warwick, RI 02886