Union Plus knows that union members are more powerful when we stick together. And Union Plus stands with union members in those rare instances when they face the possibility of a picket line during a union-sanctioned strike. Among other Hardship Help grants and assistance, Union Plus offers Strike Benefits for eligible members*.
These grants and assistance programs are specially designed to help union members through uncertain times.
- After three months as a cardholder, you may be eligible for a $300 Strike Grant*.
- We offer Union Plus Mortgage Assistance. Strike/lockout grants can make mortgage payments if you’re participating in a union-approved strike or are locked out for more than 30 consecutive days.
- For detailed information, applications or options for strikes/lockouts lasting less than 30 days, call 800-472-2005, extension 840.
- After six months as a loan-holder, you may be eligible for a $300 Strike Grant.
For Union Members Who Participate in the Following Programs:
- Union Plus Auto Insurance: Union Plus policyholders involved in a union-approved strike or a lock-out lasting 90 days or longer can defer premium payments for two months. To take advantage of this deferment, call 855-666-5797.
- Union Plus Life Insurance: Union Plus policyholder premiums are waived for up to three months during union-approved strikes lasting more than 30 consecutive days. This waived premium never has to be repaid. To use this strike benefit, call 800-393-0864.
- Union Plus Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance: Union Plus policyholder premiums are waived for up to one full year during a union-approved strike or a lockout lasting 30 days or more, providing the coverage remains in force. This waived premium never has to be repaid. To use this strike benefit, call 800-393-0864.
For a list of other resources that you may be eligible for as a union member or retiree, visit unionplus.org/hardshiphelp.
*Not all unions are eligible for Strike Grants.
**Certain restrictions, limitations, and qualifications apply to these grants. Additional information and eligibility criteria can be obtained at unionplus.org/assistance. The Union Plus Credit Cards are issued by Capital One, N.A. pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated.
Capital One, N.A. is not responsible for the contents of this message and/or any products/services offered.